- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
Rock Lobster! Maine Crustacean Cruising in Taste of America
Posted at 11:54 a.m. on June 5
The Maine lobster roll continues to claw its way to the top of the Taste of America 3rd Round vote totals, steamrolling (so far) Delaware’s boardwalk fries in a regional seafaring fight.
In other Round 3 action, Montana steak is pounding Oregon blackberry pie in a contest attracting many thousands of votes, and New York buffalo wings are taking flight against another Eastern bottom-dwelling protein, Maryland crab cakes. Round 3 might be one of the crueler brackets, as it makes difficult choices imminent. Who really wants to choose between Iowa bacon and Wisconsin macaroni and cheese? Don’t they go together so well?
Round 3 voting ends Friday, so make sure your vote counts.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here