- Donald Trump Tries To Clear Air With Hispanic Business Group
- Does David Vitter Have Something to Worry About?
- Hassan Waits to Choose Her Adventure in New Hampshire
- Internal Poll Shows Cresent Hardy Leading Potential Challengers
- Larry Kudlow Says He Would Challenge Blumenthal Over Iran Deal
Rock Lobster! Maine Crustacean Cruising in Taste of America
Posted at 11:54 a.m. on June 5, 2014
The Maine lobster roll continues to claw its way to the top of the Taste of America 3rd Round vote totals, steamrolling (so far) Delaware’s boardwalk fries in a regional seafaring fight.
In other Round 3 action, Montana steak is pounding Oregon blackberry pie in a contest attracting many thousands of votes, and New York buffalo wings are taking flight against another Eastern bottom-dwelling protein, Maryland crab cakes. Round 3 might be one of the crueler brackets, as it makes difficult choices imminent. Who really wants to choose between Iowa bacon and Wisconsin macaroni and cheese? Don’t they go together so well?
Round 3 voting ends Friday, so make sure your vote counts.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here