- Donald Trump Tries To Clear Air With Hispanic Business Group
- Does David Vitter Have Something to Worry About?
- Hassan Waits to Choose Her Adventure in New Hampshire
- Internal Poll Shows Cresent Hardy Leading Potential Challengers
- Larry Kudlow Says He Would Challenge Blumenthal Over Iran Deal
Rogers, Rogers Everywhere
Posted at 6:37 p.m. on Oct. 1, 2013
As the House debated how to resolve a government shutdown on the floor, HOH‘s friends at C-SPAN struggled to keep up with the cycle of floor speakers, mixing up House Intelligence Chairman Mike Rogers, R-Mich., with House Appropriations Chairman Harold Rogers, R-Ky.
Rep. Mike D. Rogers, R-Ala., must have felt left out.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here