- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
Rogers, Rogers Everywhere
Posted at 6:37 p.m. on Oct. 1, 2013
As the House debated how to resolve a government shutdown on the floor, HOH‘s friends at C-SPAN struggled to keep up with the cycle of floor speakers, mixing up House Intelligence Chairman Mike Rogers, R-Mich., with House Appropriations Chairman Harold Rogers, R-Ky.
Rep. Mike D. Rogers, R-Ala., must have felt left out.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here