- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Rogue Cartographer Attempts to Cheer Up Everyone
Posted at 2:50 p.m. on Feb. 6
Lest anyone on Capitol Hill worry that abysmal congressional approval ratings (13 percent as of last month ) mean that most of the country loathes #ThisTown and those who make their living here, just know that someone out there is still rooting for you.
A mystery editor tacked this pumpkin-colored pick-me-up to the street map posted just outside the Russell Senate Office Building.
So, you’ve got that going for you.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here