- DSCC, NRSC Release Final Fundraising, Debt From 2014
- Tim Scott Lauds Possible Lindsey Graham 2016 Campaign
- Top GOP Ad-Maker Recovering From Cardiac Arrest
- Why Even Democrats Love Talking About Joni Ernst
- Democrats Court Ex-Congressman for Rematch
Rogue Cartographer Attempts to Cheer Up Everyone
Posted at 2:50 p.m. on Feb. 6, 2014
Lest anyone on Capitol Hill worry that abysmal congressional approval ratings (13 percent as of last month ) mean that most of the country loathes #ThisTown and those who make their living here, just know that someone out there is still rooting for you.
A mystery editor tacked this pumpkin-colored pick-me-up to the street map posted just outside the Russell Senate Office Building.
So, you’ve got that going for you.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here