- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
Posted at 3:54 p.m. on May 7, 2013
From the looks of things, Secretary of State John Kerry might be a tad early for his meeting at the Kremlin.
But as we’ve learned from seasoned road tripper Clark W. Griswold, punctuality is the hallmark of the savviest travelers:
Give us a ring, sir, whenever you are ready to crack open all the duty-free vodka you are able to cram into your one, airline-approved carry-on bag.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here