- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
Sarah Silverman Promises to Scissor for Obama
Posted at 3:18 p.m. on July 16, 2012
Raunchy comedian Sarah Silverman is no stranger to political comedy.
Silverman was the face of the 2008 election cycle’s Great Schlep wherein she urged Jewish kids to get down to Florida to urge their grandparents to vote for then-candidate Barack Obama.
Now Silverman is back at it, though the premise is a little dirtier. She promises major Republican donor Sheldon Adelson that if he takes the $100 million he donated to presumptive GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s campaign and pledges it to Obama instead she won’t sleep with him … but! she will “scissor” him.
Yes, she does demonstrate how she will scissor Adelson on her dog, Duck. Probably NSFW.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here