- A Good Year May Not Save These Three Vulnerable House Republicans
- Crossroads Targets Nevada Democrat
- House Democrats Boost Incumbents With TV Money
- Weak GOP Candidates May Need More Than a Good Year
- DCCC Raised $5 Million More Than NRCC in September
Scott Brown Misspeaks
Posted at 2:17 p.m. on June 22, 2012
This week, Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown told a Boston radio program that he is in daily private meetings with kings and queens and prime ministers and other very, very important people.
The Republican’s office later clarified that he misspoke. He is often in classified briefings, but he misspoke when he said he met with royalty on a daily basis.
Unfortunately, those stinkers at the Massachusetts Democratic Party found a few other instances when the Senator used the line about his proximity to various monarchs. Oh, and they threw in a little ABBA for good measure. Who says politics isn’t fun?
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here