- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Scott Brown Misspeaks
Posted at 2:17 p.m. on June 22, 2012
This week, Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown told a Boston radio program that he is in daily private meetings with kings and queens and prime ministers and other very, very important people.
The Republican’s office later clarified that he misspoke. He is often in classified briefings, but he misspoke when he said he met with royalty on a daily basis.
Unfortunately, those stinkers at the Massachusetts Democratic Party found a few other instances when the Senator used the line about his proximity to various monarchs. Oh, and they threw in a little ABBA for good measure. Who says politics isn’t fun?
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here