- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Seeing Red Over Gay Marriage
Posted at 12:34 p.m. on March 27, 2013
On Tuesday, after the Supreme Court heard the first of two days worth of oral arguments on same-sex marriage issues, it seemed most of Facebook went red.
Almost at the same time, thousands of people changed their avatar from a simple selfie, a picture of their wedding or a picture of their dog/cat/bird/child to the now ubiquitous red equal sign.
Enter those who can’t leave a good Internet meme alone, to whom we say: Thank you.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here