- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Seek and Enjoy
Posted at 7:17 p.m. on Dec. 20, 2012
The hungriest and most homesick among you have already been petitioning HOH food sleuth Warren Rojas to track down in Washington the delights you grew up on.
We’ve been tasked with sniffing out treats from deep in the heart of Texas (on it!) and have gotten an earful from those praying for more/better/even-somewhat-authentic barbecue options. (You’re preaching to the choir.)
Still, we want more.
Whether you can’t live another day without sinking your teeth into Memphis-style dry-rub ribs or yearn to feel the sting of a New Mexico-style chile relleno, Rojas is ready to track down those regional delicacies that elude you.
Put him on the case by nominating your most sorely missed meal(s) in an email to
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here