- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Shinseki, Waiting His Turn in Line | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on May 26
Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki has faced a number of tough situations in his military and public service career, and now he finds himself in hot water over wait times at VA clinics. That brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here