Shirtless Senators Take a Swing at These Capitol Quips!
Posted at 3:27 p.m. on March 26, 2014
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- I don’t think our tough guy act is working.
- C’mon — shirtless worked for Putin!
- It feels good for us to be beating up on Russia rather than on each other for a change!
- The winner takes on Putin in a shirtless staring contest.
- It’s a good thing we work out with dumbbells.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on March 30 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.