- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Sneetches 2, the No Labels Sort | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:30 p.m. on July 21, 2013
We find ourselves occasionally thinking of Sneetches. Wait! Did we say Sneetches? Yes! Will Democrats and Republicans have anything to do with the No Labels sort?
Let us know in the comments section of our Heard on the Hill blog. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner until Thursday evening on the HOH blog. The winner gets a signed print from illustrator R.J. Matson.
To check out past winners, go to Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here