- McDonnell Apologizes for Taking Gifts and Money
- Rubio Hints at Government Shutdown Over Immigration
- Close Three-Way Senate Race in Kansas
- Police Union Won't Back Democratic Convention in Brooklyn
- Is Obamacare Helping Some GOP Governors?
Somebody Spot Janet Yellen Some New Threads
Posted at 3:21 p.m. on Nov. 14, 2013
Updated Nov. 15, 1:43 p.m.| HOH responds to critics of this post.
Whether Janet Yellen, President Barack Obama’s latest pick to head the Federal Reserve, proves to be the financial genius our sputtering economy so desperately needs, remains to be seen.
At least we know her mind won’t be preoccupied with haute couture.
Here’s the black-on-black ensemble she sported last month when President Barack Obama officially nominated her:
And her battle gear of choice for today’s nomination hearing on Capitol Hill:
Mind you, nobody has ever accused HOH of being particularly stylish. But we do manage to switch up outfits on the reg.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here