- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Someone Brought a Giant Dog to the John Brennan Hearing
Posted at 3:49 p.m. on Feb. 7, 2013
Many hairy people have found their way in and around the Capitol complex, but Thursday was a bit different.
While senators were grilling John Brennan, the CIA director designee, on the agency’s drone program, someone brought along their Afghan Hound! We were hoping the hound was simply there to bear witness to Brennan getting dressed down, but he was there to assist his own human, who had on an interesting hat.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here