- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Songs in the Key of Strife
Posted at 12:04 p.m. on Sept. 10, 2012
We’ve suffered through countless amateurishly hokey political jingles in our day.
But torch singer Mark Harris’ latest ode to GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney has to take the garishly decorated cake for most torturous, melodically challenged endorsement ever:
The weirdly conservative crooner — Harris was a 42-year-old, self-professed bisexual when he married then-75-year-old actress Martha Raye — has been after President Barack Obama for a while now.
But he used to at least keep time with the music:
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here