- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
- Is Rick Perry Really Ready for 2016?
Source of Low D.C. Voter Turnout Located
Posted at 3:06 p.m. on April 24, 2013
We think we’ve found the source of the low voter turnout (10 percent) in Tuesday’s Washington, D.C., special election:
Signage. It’s important to get it right.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here