- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Source of Low D.C. Voter Turnout Located
Posted at 3:06 p.m. on April 24, 2013
We think we’ve found the source of the low voter turnout (10 percent) in Tuesday’s Washington, D.C., special election:
Signage. It’s important to get it right.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here