- Jerry Moran Kicks Off 2016 Cycle With $1.4 Million War Chest
- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
- DCCC Announces Final Fundraising, Debt Figures for 2014
Source of Low D.C. Voter Turnout Located
Posted at 3:06 p.m. on April 24, 2013
We think we’ve found the source of the low voter turnout (10 percent) in Tuesday’s Washington, D.C., special election:
Signage. It’s important to get it right.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here