- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Spring Forward With This Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on April 13
Love is in the air! The cherry blossoms are blooming and members of Congress are getting spring fever. Just ask GOP Rep. Vance McAllister! That brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Correction April 16, 1:21 p.m.
An earlier version of this post misspelled McAllister’s name.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here