- Clinton Finds Her Running Mate
- Carson Says Cruz’s Tactics Were ‘Despicable’
- Clinton’s Wall Street Talks Were ‘Gushy’
- GOP Insiders Still Don’t See Trump Winning
- Why Are South Carolina Politics So Nasty?
By Warren Rojas Posted at 12:58 p.m. on June 14, 2013
House Minority Whip Steny H. Hoyer, D-Md., is not afraid to ink up his knuckles:
Nor are Reps. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, R-Fla., and Colleen Hanabusa, D-Hawaii.
It all comes on the heels of Senate Majority Whip Richard J. Durbin, D-Ill., musing on the floor that he had been in so many gangs in the Senate that “it might be time to get some tattoos.”
Your move, Durbin, et al.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog. @HeardontheHill
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.