- Democrats Court Ex-Congressman for Rematch
- Why Even Democrats Love Talking About Joni Ernst
- Senators Confirm Re-Election Bids for 2016
- Jerry Moran Kicks Off 2016 Cycle With $1.4 Million War Chest
- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
Stephen Colbert Stumps for ‘Lulu’
Posted at 12:05 p.m. on Feb. 22, 2013
Comedy Central poseur pundit Stephen Colbert recently opened up to late-night host Jimmy Fallon about his personal debt to his sister and South Carolina Democratic hopeful Elizabeth Colbert Busch:
The faux conservative, who’s shamed many an unprepared lawmaker during his recurring “Better Know a District” segment, spoke highly of his sibling, “Lulu,” while downplaying his role in the campaign:
Colbert: I just hope what I do for a living doesn’t sully her good character.
Fallon: No, I don’t think so.
Colbert: Have you seen my show?
Well-wishers can hang with Colbert and Colbert Busch in New York City on Friday night or in Charleston on Saturday.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here