- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
Steve Stockman Plans Ahead for 2014 State of the Union
Posted at 5:09 p.m. on Oct. 7, 2013
Let it not be said that Rep. Steve Stockman, R-Texas, isn’t thinking about the future.
In the midst of a government shutdown and a looming default on the debt limit, Stockman released this statement Monday: “Congressman Steve Stockman (R-TX 36) will announce Tuesday his invited guest to January’s State of the Union Address. Stockman’s guest to the 2013 address was musician and gun activist Ted Nugent.”
We eagerly await the announcement, although it will be hard to top Uncle Ted.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here