- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Syria-Infested Waters | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:30 p.m. on June 23, 2013
The civil war in Syria continues to draw the international community into the fray, and it’s hard to predict what happens next. What readers do have control over, though, is what caption will go along with this week’s Capitol Quip.
Leave us your caption in the comments section below. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and then everyone can vote for the winner until Thursday afternoon. The winner gets a signed print from illustrator R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here