- Jerry Moran Kicks Off 2016 Cycle With $1.4 Million War Chest
- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
- DCCC Announces Final Fundraising, Debt Figures for 2014
Take Me Out to Truckeroo
Posted at 11:12 a.m. on April 19, 2013
It’s been an unbelievably taxing week.
If you, like us, could use some serious decompressing, the first Truckeroo of 2013 may be just the respite we’ve all been waiting for.
The monthly food truck jamboree kicks off today opposite Nationals Park. (The team is up in New York tonight to challenge the Mets.)
No charge to hang (cornhole, live music), but pay-as-you-go in terms of the various vendors (you-name-it cuisines, cold beers).
The festivities kick off at 11 a.m. and, weather permitting, will keep rolling until just before midnight.
Get your weekend on, y’all!
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here