- McConnell Would Remove Limits on Party Spending
- Venezuela Opposition Politician Gunned Down
- Trump Embraces Roughness at Rallies
- Obama May Defy Congress on Guantanamo
- Introducing: Political Wire Memberships
By Warren Rojas Posted at 4:48 p.m. on March 11, 2013
Good news, Sen. Mazie K. Hirono, D-Hawaii!
Japanese-American actor George Takei approves of this message:
Takei, who was close with the late Sen. Daniel K. Inouye, is clearly cool with Congress becoming more colorful.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog. @HeardontheHill
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.