- Top GOP Ad-Maker Recovering From Cardiac Arrest
- Democrats Court Ex-Congressman for Rematch
- Why Even Democrats Love Talking About Joni Ernst
- Senators Confirm Re-Election Bids for 2016
- Jerry Moran Kicks Off 2016 Cycle With $1.4 Million War Chest
Taking the Economy for a Ride | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on Oct. 20, 2013
Well, Congress avoided one economic catastrophe last week, but lawmakers set themselves up to fight over the same fiscal matters all over again in January and February. That brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section of our Heard on the Hill blog. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here