- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Team Boehner Cyber-Slaps Obama
Posted at 6:20 p.m. on Oct. 2, 2012
Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) apparently never tires of needling President Barack Obama. He even used the occasion of redesigning his website to toss up this snarky “404 error” message:
HOH has repeatedly inquired about the origin and debut of the cleverly conceived Web diss, but Boehner’s flacks have remained tight-lipped about the mystery coder.
Mind you, Boehnerland’s jab is not the most politically incorrect search redirect we’ve ever seen:
Or the most emasculating:
Or even the most nerdcore:
But we do have to give them props for developing a 24/7 thumb-in-the-president’s eye.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here