- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
Team Lowey Gains New Recruit
Posted at 11:59 p.m. on March 26, 2012
Matthew Dennis, communications director for Rep. Nita Lowey (D-N.Y.), got the most important call of his professional life while working Thursday: Meet your preggers wife at the hospital.
The flack raced from Capitol Hill to the delivery room, arriving with plenty of time to greet the bouncing baby boy, Jonah Scott Dennis, born to him and his wife, Sarah, on Friday morning. The child weighed in at 8 pounds, 5 ounces.
A bit of advice to the first-time parents: Sleep whenever you can.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here