- Does David Vitter Have Something to Worry About?
- Hassan Waits to Choose Her Adventure in New Hampshire
- Internal Poll Shows Cresent Hardy Leading Potential Challengers
- Larry Kudlow Says He Would Challenge Blumenthal Over Iran Deal
- DSCC Talking to Potential Burr Challengers in North Carolina
Test Your Strength: Punish Putin | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on March 23, 2014
Following Russia’s invasion into the Crimea region of Ukraine, the former Soviet Union’s macho man President Vladimir Putin and American leaders are locked in a war of words (and sanctions) not seen or heard since the 1980s, which brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here