- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
Test Your Strength: Punish Putin | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on March 23
Following Russia’s invasion into the Crimea region of Ukraine, the former Soviet Union’s macho man President Vladimir Putin and American leaders are locked in a war of words (and sanctions) not seen or heard since the 1980s, which brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here