- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Test Your Strength: Punish Putin | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on March 23
Following Russia’s invasion into the Crimea region of Ukraine, the former Soviet Union’s macho man President Vladimir Putin and American leaders are locked in a war of words (and sanctions) not seen or heard since the 1980s, which brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here