- How a Tea Party Favorite May Influence Mississippi Race
- What the 'Big Ten' Tells Republicans They Need in 2016
- Van Hollen May Not Have Field to Himself (Updated)
- For Hoyer and McCarthy, the Floor Dance is Getting Tense
- Joe Sestak Kicks Off Rematch With Pat Toomey
Thad Cochran Riding High | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on June 29, 2014
Sen. Thad Cochran overcame the odds to win a GOP primary runoff in Mississippi against tea-party-aligned Chris McDaniel last week, dashing hopes that insurgents could knock off the establishment appropriator and proud procurer of pork for his state. That brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here