- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
- Is Rick Perry Really Ready for 2016?
- Cruz Builds Out Team for 2016
Thanks for the Plug!
Posted at 7:19 p.m. on Feb. 6, 2013
HOH — it’s such a good brand.
Just ask the good folks at Taxpayers for Common Sense, who blasted out a fundraising appeal email on Tuesday to “Dear Fellow Taxpayer” with the subject line “Heard on the Hill.”
In the ask, Taxpayers for Common Sense President Ryan Alexander boasted, “Earlier today I testified before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on how to eliminate waste and save billions of dollars. … This is what we do. We get in front of Congress and give them solutions.”
Us, too! HOH: We give you solutions.
Thanks, Taxpayers for Common Sense. We didn’t know our missions intersected.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here