- GOP Candidates Take Different View of Heroin Crisis
- Cruz’s Myth of GOP Presidential Politics
- The End of McCain-Feingold?
- Since When Did Presidential Candidates Curse?
- Trump Holds Commanding National Lead
By Warren Rojas Posted at 3:28 p.m. on June 12, 2013
Looks like Michigan Republican Rep. Bill Huizenga made some new friends while strolling around the National Cable & Telecommunications Association trade show:
With five young ‘uns at home, we have no doubt he’s more familiar with oddball ‘toons than grown-up shows.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog. @HeardontheHill
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.