- Democratic Floodgates Open for Maryland House Seat
- Michigan Congresswoman Won't Run for Re-Election (Updated) (Video)
- What the 'Big Ten' Tells Republicans They Need in 2016
- How a Tea Party Favorite May Influence Mississippi Race
- Van Hollen May Not Have Field to Himself (Updated)
The GOP Unity Ticket? | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:30 p.m. on June 2, 2013
Illustrator R.J. Matson’s latest cartoon needs a caption.
While you were at the beach last week, the tea party’s favorite lawmaker, Minnesota GOP Rep. Michele Bachmann, decided not to run for re-election. Funny thing though, her announcement kind of coincided with former Senate Majority Leader Bob Dole’s, R-Kan., decision to criticize the direction Bachmann and other conservative purists have taken the party. There should be a lot of good fodder there, so have at it!
Leave us your caption in the comments section below. Editors will pick five finalists Wednesday, and then everyone can vote for the winner until Thursday afternoon. The winner gets a signed print from Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here