- Democrats Court Ex-Congressman for Rematch
- Why Even Democrats Love Talking About Joni Ernst
- Senators Confirm Re-Election Bids for 2016
- Jerry Moran Kicks Off 2016 Cycle With $1.4 Million War Chest
- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
The Most Pinteresting Man in the World
Posted at 11:31 a.m. on Jan. 21, 2013
“I don’t do this for the company. I do this because I love [President Barack] Obama,” the wiliest commemorative pin vendor working Penn Quarter this Inauguration Day assures us.
Covered from head to toe in colorful mementos ($3 a pop) of 44′s second swearing-in, the sly salesman was basking in the attention of curious media and other festively attired parade-goers.
“I think I’m going to be on the cover of The New York Times tomorrow,” he predicts.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here