- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
- Is Rick Perry Really Ready for 2016?
The Most Pinteresting Man in the World
Posted at 11:31 a.m. on Jan. 21, 2013
“I don’t do this for the company. I do this because I love [President Barack] Obama,” the wiliest commemorative pin vendor working Penn Quarter this Inauguration Day assures us.
Covered from head to toe in colorful mementos ($3 a pop) of 44′s second swearing-in, the sly salesman was basking in the attention of curious media and other festively attired parade-goers.
“I think I’m going to be on the cover of The New York Times tomorrow,” he predicts.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here