- McConnell Campaign Manager Quits Amid Scandal
- Obama Weighs Delay in Action on Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Texas Abortion Law
- Neck-and-Neck in Arkansas
- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
The Olympic Flame, Burning in Ukraine, Syria? | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on Feb. 23
This year’s Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, has taken place in the shadow of questions about Russia’s policies toward the regimes (and violence) in Ukraine and Syria. That brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here