- Democrats Have Early Favorite House Pickup Opportunity
- Top Democratic Campaign Staffers Chart 2016 Paths
- Ex-Rep. Brad Schneider Inches Closer to Rematch in Illinois
- Democrat Back for Rematch With Freshman Republican
- DCCC Robocalls Target GOP on DHS Funding
The Price of Plumber Has Gone Through the Roof
Posted at 2:39 p.m. on April 18, 2012
Samuel “Joe the Plumber” Wurzelbacher will be visiting Tortilla Coast on Capitol Hill on Thursday to do as political candidates do: Raise the monies.
For $500 for individuals and $1,000 for a political action committee, you or your PAC can drink coffee and eat breakfast with the most famous plumber running for office in northern Ohio.
For those who have had the pleasure of eating at Tortilla Coast, you may recall that it is not known for its food or its coffee. So, what do you get for a grand?
We’re hoping at least one free snaking.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here