- Forecast Shows Democrats Outperforming Expectations
- Does Obama Have a Foreign Policy?
- Even Brownback's Poll Shows a Toss Up
- McConnell Pledges No Government Shutdown
- Schauer Pulls Ahead in Michigan
The Republican Party!
Posted at 12:01 a.m. on Nov. 15, 2012
This flier makes us smile. Retiring Rep. Steven C. LaTourette, like all departing members, has to vacate his office to make way for the newly elected. We don’t know whether the Ohio Republican himself was behind the moving party announcement text, but for those who have appreciated his dry wit over the years, the flier seems about right: “I have accumulated a large store of liquid refreshments over 18 years of service, and I have no desire to lug it in my car.” Godspeed, LaTourette. You will be missed.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here