- Michigan Congresswoman Won't Run for Re-Election (Updated) (Video)
- What the 'Big Ten' Tells Republicans They Need in 2016
- How a Tea Party Favorite May Influence Mississippi Race
- Van Hollen May Not Have Field to Himself (Updated)
- For Hoyer and McCarthy, the Floor Dance is Getting Tense
The Shape of the Union
Posted at 2:54 p.m. on Oct. 11, 2012
Dear geography buffs: Pennsylvania Avenue Southeast is the new place to be.
At least it will be today and Friday.
That’s when Brian Unger, the “Daily Show” alumnus-turned-host of History Channel’s “How the States Got Their Shapes,” is scheduled to troll the streets for folks who fancy themselves experts on the geometry of nation building.
The wonky show (airs 10 p.m. Saturdays on H2) delves into the origin of the 50 states, analyzing the lines that divide us yet bind us all together:
If you do manage to score some camera time, we sincerely hope you’re prepared because Unger remains one of the most tenacious interviewers the fake newsiverse has ever seen:
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here