- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
The Shutdown Gambit | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on Sept. 22, 2013
To shut down the government or not to shut down, that is the question for Congress, one that occurs with an unfortunate regularity around these parts. Which brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip contest.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section of our Heard on the Hill blog. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here