- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
The Summer’s Out of Reach | Capitol Quip
Posted at noon on Sept. 1, 2013
The congressional recess is almost over, and holy cow do the boys and girls of summer have a lot on their plate as they return to the Capitol: the drums of war in Syria, spending legislation for the new fiscal year, a debt ceiling deal.
So what’s on their minds, Capitol Quip readers? Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section of our Heard on the Hill blog. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here