- Perry Booked on Felony Charges
- How a GOP Senate Would Deal with Obama
- Sullivan Will Face Begich in Alaska
- Rivera Named Co-Conspirator in Campaign Finance Case
- More Republicans Support Iraq Airstrikes
The Unfriendly Skies — No More Capitol Bird Attacks, So Far
Posted at 2:06 p.m. on May 2, 2013
Apparently, even angry birds need a break from their dive-bombing activities every once in a while.
On Wednesday, HOH reported that an unfriendly crow was swooping down on Capitol Police officers, tourists and neighborhood types on the block of Second Street and Constitution Avenue NE.
We are happy to report that there have been no bird attacks at the intersection in question today — yet.
“Nope, not so far today,” a Capitol Police Officer told HOH, chuckling when he was asked if he had been attacked yet by the foul fowl. He added that he had not seen anyone else attacked by the crow, either today or previously.
HOH will continue to monitor.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here