- Jerry Moran Kicks Off 2016 Cycle With $1.4 Million War Chest
- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
- DCCC Announces Final Fundraising, Debt Figures for 2014
The Unfriendly Skies — No More Capitol Bird Attacks, So Far
Posted at 2:06 p.m. on May 2, 2013
Apparently, even angry birds need a break from their dive-bombing activities every once in a while.
On Wednesday, HOH reported that an unfriendly crow was swooping down on Capitol Police officers, tourists and neighborhood types on the block of Second Street and Constitution Avenue NE.
We are happy to report that there have been no bird attacks at the intersection in question today — yet.
“Nope, not so far today,” a Capitol Police Officer told HOH, chuckling when he was asked if he had been attacked yet by the foul fowl. He added that he had not seen anyone else attacked by the crow, either today or previously.
HOH will continue to monitor.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here