- McConnell Loans $1.8 Million to His Campaign
- What Happened to the GOP Lawsuit Against Obama?
- Begich Holds Double-Digit Lead in Alaska
- Gohmert Says Gays Getting Massages Make U.S. Vulnerable
- Perdue Signs a Woman's Body
The Way Debates Should Be
Posted at 12:13 p.m. on Oct. 22, 2012
On the eve of the last presidential debate, stars aplenty took to Comedy Central to help raise money for and awareness about autism programs, an all-celebrity-hands-on-deck spectacle that included a mock debate between two media gasbags.
“Daily Show” host Jon Stewart took great pride in bringing together polar opposites Chris Matthews and Bill O’Reilly, of MSNBC and Fox News fame, respectively, for a first-ever helium-fueled showdown.
Here’s the pair insulting each other at the onset:
And here they are discussing fiscal policy after a few balloons:
We here at HOH wholly endorse the idea that all debates include mandatory huffing.
But may we recommend tossing nitrous in the mix?
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here