- Political Wrangling Over 'People's Pledge' in New Hampshire
- National Republicans Side With Indiana's Todd Young in Fight Over Ballot Access
- Lewis on Sanders' Civil Rights Activism: 'I Never Saw Him'
- DCCC Names First 16 Candidates to 'Red to Blue' Program
- The Politics of Lead Poisoning
The Writing’s on the Wall | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:35 p.m. on June 16, 2013
Illustrator R.J. Matson’s latest cartoon needs a caption.
As the Senate plods forward on a bipartisan immigration overhaul, many House members have been reluctant to take up a comprehensive bill. And one of the Senate bill’s authors, Republican Marco Rubio of Florida, is insisting his own bill needs stronger border security provisions to pass either chamber. What’s the future for this mine field of a policy debate?
Leave us your caption in the comments section below. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and then everyone can vote for the winner until Thursday afternoon. The winner gets a signed print from Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here