These Captions Will Self Destruct | Capitol Quip
Posted at 3:58 p.m. on March 19, 2014
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Looks like the truth might catch up with Brennan!
- We hired Edward Snowden to improve the graphics.
- Hey look, it isn’t us this time.
- This even surpasses the game Bush vs. Gore.
- Thanks goodness for the CIA … they always make us look good by comparison.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on March 23 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.