- Politicians Aren't More Corrupt Than Usual
- Axelrod Says Democrats Were Wrong About Bush Vacations
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Obama Inc.
- Obama Signals All Out War on ISIS
These Captions Will Self Destruct | Capitol Quip
Posted at 3:58 p.m. on March 19
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. ET Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- Looks like the truth might catch up with Brennan!
- We hired Edward Snowden to improve the graphics.
- Hey look, it isn’t us this time.
- This even surpasses the game Bush vs. Gore.
- Thanks goodness for the CIA … they always make us look good by comparison.
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on March 23 and in the following print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here