- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
- DCCC Announces Final Fundraising, Debt Figures for 2014
- Renee Ellmers May Face Primary Challenge
- Several Ohio Democrats Considering Senate Primary
- Democrats Set National Convention Date for 2016
Things Fall Apart | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on Oct. 13, 2013
Imagine, the government shutdown began over a fight against the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare. Republicans in both the House and Senate started out the fight in an effort to defund the law … which brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section of our Heard on the Hill blog. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here