- How a Tea Party Favorite May Influence Mississippi Race
- What the 'Big Ten' Tells Republicans They Need in 2016
- Van Hollen May Not Have Field to Himself (Updated)
- For Hoyer and McCarthy, the Floor Dance is Getting Tense
- Joe Sestak Kicks Off Rematch With Pat Toomey
Things Fall Apart | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on Oct. 13, 2013
Imagine, the government shutdown began over a fight against the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare. Republicans in both the House and Senate started out the fight in an effort to defund the law … which brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section of our Heard on the Hill blog. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here