- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
This Post Is Meh
Posted at 3:23 p.m. on May 21, 2012
Those apathetic cats at Meh. Romney are running out of time!
The group of underwhelmed Mitt Romney supporters would like to bring its lukewarm support of the presumptive GOP presidential nominee to the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla.
Meh. Romney needs to raise $6,935 to make its dream of large-print apathy messaging come true. Sadly, Meh. Romney supporters seem a bit meh about the proposed billboard. As of today, the group has raised a paltry $899.
If you have nothing better to do and are kind of into Romney, help them out.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here