- Ex-House Candidate Will Take Top Role in Likely Clinton Campaign
- Vulnerable GOP Senators Steer Clear of CPAC
- Congressional Republicans All Over CPAC Lineup
- House Democrats Get Better Odds in California Senate Race
- Remembrance of Shutdowns Past
Tim Krepp Embraces His Eyebrows in Bid for Congress
Posted at 12:41 p.m. on July 7, 2014
Tim Krepp, an independent hoping to challenge Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton, D-D.C., is embracing his facial hair — the type above his eyes.
At Eastern Market over the weekend, Krepp supporters gathering signatures for the Hill East denizen/veteran tour guide sported T-shirts emblazoned with “Tim Krepp Congress 2014.” A dialogue balloon above “Tim” features one of Krepp’s defining features, his caterpillar-like eyebrows. Another dialogue balloon under “2014” states, “Seriously? Seriously!”
“We’ll see how far wit can take us,” signature-gatherer Brian Pate said.
Correction: An earlier version of this story misspelled Pate’s name.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here